Are you looking into dating one of the many gorgeous Polish girls and guys? Maybe you have already gained yourself a date and you only have a few days preparation before you take out the Polish guy or girl of your dreams.
If this sounds like you then you need to get some Polish datingtips so you can feel safe in the knowledge that you don’t do something that could jeopardise your opportunity of building a long term relationship.
To help you along your way to success in your date with a Polish beauty or a handsome Polish man we have compiled some important Polish dating tips. Below are the Polish dating tips, make sure you read them carefully and put them into practise when you are on your date.
- Read up a little on Poland as a nation and its history, maybe find out about some Polish cuisine so you have common ground to talk about whilst also being able to converse about their country. Polish guys and girls are very patriotic, with good reason, so it is in your best interest to know about Poland.
- In Poland it is more important to be a good person than someone full of themselves and talking about how much they earn and expensive items they own. Be yourself, show a little confidence but don’t get into talking about how great you are and what you have – if you do then you’re not likely to get very far let alone a second date.
- Poland is a religious nation, the main religion being Catholic. Be sure to understand that your date is likely to have a religious mind so it is best to be mindful of this and not offend them. If your religious views are different, like anything you simply agree to disagree and don’t broach the subject.
- Get to understand the level of English that your date has so you can tailor your conversation to one that they can understand. It might frustrate them if you are coming out with big, long words they do not understand and you want to make sure they are at ease.
- Give your date your full and undivided attention so they know you are interested and are showing respect to them. If you do not give them your attention then you may find your date goes south very quickly.
- Polish guys and girls are loyal and caring, their friends and family are their life. Ask them about their family and friends, maybe over time you can invite your date’s family over for a meal.
- Do not overdue with grand gestures such as expensive gifts, it is the thoughtful gifts that will win a Polish date over. If you know her favourite flower for example then buy a bunch of these flowers for your date, it will be much more appreciated and show them the they have your un-devided attention.
- Make sure you give equal or slightly more time for your date to talk and also pay full attention to what they are saying. Being a good listener is twice as important as being a good talker and will show that you are interested in what your date has to say.
- Show manners, manners are very important to Polish people and you will find that the simple things like holding a door and not interrupting a conversation will gain you respect.
- Just be yourself, don’t try being anyone you are not. Your date is there for you, you may feel that they are out of your league because of their beauty. Fortunately you will find that Polish guys and girls prefer a good hearted person and this is why they are dating YOU.
These ten Polish dating tips will ensure you have a successful date; you may have already met online but now its time to meet personaly and to have a fun time.
With any date the most important thing is to have an attraction between two people and find you both enjoy each other’s company, the tips above will help you along the way but it is up to you to make things happen.
If you are about to embark on a date with a gorgeous Polish girl or a handsome Polish guy then good luck! We hope our Polish dating tips help and you finish your date with a smile on your face and a glint in your eye.